NKE Exam - Cancellation and Deferral Policy
If you register for an exam and an unforeseen circumstance prevents you from writing on that date, the following policy applies:
- The exam fee is non-refundable if you cancel your registration less than 60 days before the exam date.
- Up to seven (7) calendar days prior to the exam, you may defer to the next sitting but will be charged a deferral fee of $100 plus GST. In certain extenuating circumstances (such as death in the family) the $100 deferral fee may be waived
- Within seven (7) calendar days of the exam date, you cannot defer unless there is verified proof of extenuating circumstances such as serious illness or loss of immediate family. You must contact CPHR Manitoba as soon as possible should such a situation arise. CPHR Manitoba will review the deferral application and determine whether you qualify based on illness, bereavement (immediate family) or other special circumstances.
- If you cancel within seven (7) calendar days of the exam date for any other reasons, you will be considered a "no-show" for the exam and you will forfeit your exam fee.
- If you do not show up on exam day, the full exam fee is forfeited.
- If you wish to defer writing the exam, you must submit a deferral application.
- If you defer to a future sitting and then cancel your registration any time prior to this sitting, you will forfeit your initial exam fee plus any deferral fee paid.
- A maximum of two deferrals are allowed per exam fee.
Important note: Exam deferrals are only processed upon receipt of the payment of the $100 plus GST deferral fee. Please use the link below submit your payment for your deferral request. Deferrals cannot be submitted using other methods.
NKE exam deferral payment - no deferrals allowed within 7 calendar days of the exam writing date