Membership with CPHR Manitoba means being a member of a community, connections and a commitment to your profession as a Human Resource professional. Share in the vitality, energy and passion of this Association. As a member of CPHR Manitoba you will receive:
- NEW! HR Toolkit - a new member benefit through CPHR Canada's partnership with Thomson Reuters Canada Ltd. A collection of more than 650 forms, templates and checklists, the HR Toolkit can be downloaded and customized for your business needs.
- Networking opportunities with
other HR professionals – connect and share your knowledge and experiences with others at
many of our engaging events. Become part of our Professional Mentoring Program
as either a mentor or mentee.
- Continue learning – keep
current and attuned to industry changes and trends by attending workshops,
seminars, and special events. Make a point of marking your calendar for the
annual HR & Leadership Conference that boasts world-renowned keynotes,
facilitators, and industry leaders.
- Earn your CPHR – achieve a national standard of excellence and advance your career by
obtaining the Chartered Professional in Human Resources (CPHR) designation. Write
the national exam, take part in study groups, and attend prep courses held
throughout the year.
- Get connected – updated
and printed each fall, the Membership Roster Guide is mailed to each member,
plus it's available online – right at your fingertips!
- Become involved
sign up for a valuable volunteer experience where you can share your expertise,
learn new skills, and build professional relationships.
recognized by your peers – our HR Excellence Awards recognize outstanding Manitoba individuals and organizations in the HR profession.
– know what’s happening in Manitoba and the HR profession by reading our
bi-annual magazine, HRmatters, and
our weekly e-newsletter, Weekly HRmatters.
- Utilize the
– find a great job on the members-only job board, post a job to find the
perfect employee, and discover the many career resources CPHR Manitoba has to offer.
- Receive Discounts – either
for yourself or your organization, save money through discounts and price breaks, including:
Become a member of CPHR Manitoba today!
- CPHR Manitoba workshops, seminars, and special events
- CPHR Manitoba advertising
- Job postings
- Member rates at our annual HR & Leadership Conference for both
attendees and tradeshow exhibitors