THIS WEBINAR IS BEING DELIVERED BY CPHR British Columbia & Yukon
Registration is being facilitated through CPHR Manitoba.
4 Key Strategies to Choose and Keep Your Best Talent
Hiring the best talent for each individual position takes preparation and flexibility, especially when one is hiring from a multi-generational group of potential employees. Your organization’s leaders must take the right steps to attract well qualified candidates, bring out the best in every employee, and create an environment that lowers anxiety, boosts morale and increases productivity.
Participants leave this workshop with the ability to:
- Understand the differences between the generations and how that affects the interview process.
- Understand the FOUR critical steps in hiring the right talent for each position and keeping them.
- Determine the importance of company values and how that fits with choosing the best talent.
- Recognize how flexibility plays a critical role in choosing the right talent for the company and position.
- Create a list of interview questions that will pull out the information needed to make an informed decision on hiring your new recruits.
- Create a plan of action for new employees, their orientation to the organization, and a map of career development for their growth with the company.
Overview of Training Program and Outcomes: 10 Min.
Generational Differences and Preferences: 10 Min.
- Overview of generational differences and similarities
STEP 1: Planning for the Interview - 15 Min.
- Determining who you need to consult
- Knowing the position, job details, qualifying criteria
- Prepare the questions
- Flexibility questions
STEP 2: Finding the Common Denominators - 10 Min.
- Are they aligned with the organization’s goals and values
- "Who are you really looking for" checklist
- What questions do you ask to determine the fit?
STEP 3: Hiring Stars By Building Relationships Through Rapport - 15 Min.
- Gaining knowledge and determining who do you need to talk to?
- Attitude can't be taught, is expected
- Creating flexible questions that get results
- Why is Rapport important in the interview and beyond
- Practicing Rapport (Interactive)
- The downfalls of breaking rapport
- The power of curiosity, listening, inspiring and mentoring
STEP 4: Keeping the Best Talent - 15 Min.
- Setting Boundaries for high performers
- Orientation Day preparation
- Designing a Career Map for employee development
- Distribution of Certificates
Wrap Up and Questions - 15 Min.
|September 14, 2017
|Login Time - 11:15 am - 11:30 am CST
Presentation - 11:30 am - 1:00 pm CST
Cost (add GST):
Early Bird rates:
Members - $65
Non-members - $95
Students/Retired - $35
Regular rate (after September 1)
Members - $85
Non-members - $115
Students/Retired - $55
September 11, 2017
A full refund, less a $25 processing fee, will be issued for
cancellations submitted at least one week prior to the webinar
Contact email@example.com or call 204.943.0886
JoAnne Marlow is a leading authority, bestselling International author and thought-leader in multi-generational communication and management systems and offers managers, leaders and their employees the information and guidance needed to optimize cross-generational strengths and productivity to access their potential and achieve outstanding results.