THIS WEBINAR IS BEING DELIVERED BY CPHR British Columbia & Yukon
Registration is being facilitated through CPHR Manitoba.
BUILDING AN AUTHENTIC COACHING BUSINESS SERIES
Harvard Business Review declared authentic leadership "Gold Standard" in 2015. In addition to an authentic approach being very helpful for organizational leaders, it can also be used to build a successful coaching business. When you cultivate your unique and authentic way of being, who you are and what is deeply important to you will shine through from the first moment potential clients hear your name, to the way you describe your offerings, and their experience of you as their coach.
The foundation for building an authentic coaching business is to be clear about who you are at your best, what your life's purpose is – and then to bring this way of being into every step.
When you show up consistently and genuinely in every interaction and are choiceful with every step you take to build your business, it becomes your reputation or personal brand (what people say about you when you are not in the room). It differentiates you from your coaching colleagues so that your potential clients can seek you out to be their coach.
Whatever stage you are at in building your coaching business, it is helpful to reflect on your Inner GPS (or moral compass) – the foundation for an authentic way of being – and to recalibrate it from time to time; and then to use this inner clarity to guide your next steps.
The 10 steps to building an Authentic Coaching Business include:
- How do you want to coach?
- Who do you want to coach?
- How do you find coaching clients?
- How do you price your offerings?
- How do you create focus?
- How do you diversify your offerings?
- How do you create systems and templates?
- How do you manage your financials and measure results?
- Who is your support network?
- How will you continue to grow as a coach?
Webinar #2: Step 1 - How Do you Want to Coach?
In order to build a coaching business that is authentically you, it is important to be clear about how you want to bring your coaching into the world. There are several options and an authentic approach will support you to choose the right one for both you and your clients. These include: Non-practicing Coach, Internal coach within an Organization, Associate in a Consulting/Coaching Company, Entrepreneur with you own Coaching Business or a blend of two or the above.
In this webinar, you will learn:
• The options for how you might want to coach:
- Non-practicing Coach
- Associate in a Consulting/Coaching Company
- Entrepreneur with you own Coaching Business
- A blend of two or the above
• To work through an example of using an authentic approach to navigate this question
• How to use your Inner GPS to decide which is right for you
Attend the final session of this series for FREE
Register for the first seven webinars and the eighth one is on us!
To redeem: Once you have attended all seven sessions, simply email email@example.com for your complimentary registration.
FORMAT: Online - Live Webinar
Login Time - 11:15 am - 11:30 am CST
Presentation - 11:30 am - 12:30 pm CST
| CPD Hours:
||Members - $29.99 + GST
Non-Members - $49.99 + GST
March 15, 2019
| Cancellation Policy:
A full refund, less a $15 processing fee, will be issued for cancellations submitted at least one week prior to the webinar.
ABOUT THE PRESENTER:
Tana Heminsley is a thought leader, author, and integral coach with a focus on Authentic Leadership and Emotional Intelligence. In 2013 she published her first book “Awaken Your Authentic Leadership – Lead with Inner Clarity and Purpose”.
Tana is the recipient of the International Coach Federation Vancouver Chapter 2016 Coach Impact Award. This is the highest award category in British Columbia for coaching excellence for individual partnership (Coach Impact) level.
She is an executive and an entrepreneur with more than 30 years of experience building businesses and developing leaders.
During this time, Tana has been studying how individuals overcome childhood trauma to go on to become successful organizational leaders. She has researched extensively the inner journey of leaders and how it relates to long-term behavioral change and recovering from unhealed issues. When left unhealed, old traumas make themselves known as unhelpful behaviors that impact self and others (think the bully leader who grew up with an alcoholic parent who hasn’t learned how to manage her/his anger).
She’s a master at the practical application — the how — of emotional intelligence and authentic leadership. Both support leaders to heal old wounds and improve their effectiveness while experiencing more ease — in the workplace (and at home).
Her career has included roles such as:
• founding Authentic Leadership Global™ – a business supporting organizations to transform their culture through individual and team growth and development.
• facilitating leadership development for 1000s of leaders through ViRTUS.
• being a member of the Executive team for BC Hydro – one of North America’s leading providers of clean, renewable energy – with 4,500 employees, annual net income of $400 Million (2007) and 1.7 million customers.
• consulting for the founders of the balanced scorecard management system, which originated out of Harvard, and
• starting, owning and selling “Tana Lee” a retail clothing store.
Tana holds an Executive MBA from Simon Fraser University, Vancouver, B.C. Canada, a PCC credential with International Coach Federation, is an Integral Coach trained through New Ventures West), is a Certified Professional EQ Analyst, is a Certified Authentic Leadership Program Facilitator and has trained on the Enneagram.