Membership with CPHR Manitoba means being a member of a community, connections and a commitment to your profession as a Human Resource professional. Share in the vitality, energy and passion of this Association. As a member of CPHR Manitoba you will receive:
- Earn your CPHR – achieve a national standard of excellence and advance your career by obtaining the Chartered Professional in Human Resources (CPHR) designation. Write the national exam, take part in study groups, and attend prep courses held throughout the year.
- Continue learning – keep current and attuned to industry changes and trends by attending workshops, seminars, and special events. Make a point of marking your calendar for the annual HR & Leadership Conference that boasts world-renowned keynotes, facilitators, and industry leaders.
- Networking opportunities with other HR professionals – connect and share your knowledge and experiences with others at many of our engaging events. Become part of our Professional Mentoring Program as either a mentor or mentee.
- HR Toolkit - an exclusive member benefit through CPHR Canada's partnership with Thomson Reuters Canada Ltd. A collection of more than 650 forms, templates and checklists, the HR Toolkit can be downloaded and customized for your business needs.
- Get connected – updated
and printed each fall, the Membership Roster Guide is mailed to each member,
plus it's available online – right at your fingertips!
- Become involved
sign up for a valuable volunteer experience where you can share your expertise,
learn new skills, and build professional relationships.
recognized by your peers – our HR Excellence Awards recognize outstanding Manitoba individuals and organizations in the HR profession.
– know what’s happening in Manitoba and the HR profession by reading our
bi-annual magazine, HRmatters, and
our weekly e-newsletter, Weekly HRmatters.\
- Utilize the
– find a great job on the members-only job board, post a job to find the
perfect employee, and discover the many career resources CPHR Manitoba has to offer.
- Get Perks! Get access to exclusive entertainment, travel, shopping and lifestyle brands, attractions and more.
- Receive Discounts – either
for yourself or your organization, save money through discounts and price breaks, including:
Become a member of CPHR Manitoba today!
- CPHR Manitoba workshops, seminars, and special events
- CPHR Manitoba advertising
- Job postings
- Member rates at our annual HR & Leadership Conference for both
attendees and tradeshow exhibitors