Are you thinking about becoming a CPHR? Now is the time to make you HR career move!
Here are five great reasons to start down the CPHR path now.
(Reason #5 will save you $150.)
1) CPHRs make more money. Our 2016 National Salary Survey shows that in Manitoba, the average salary of a CPHR is $87,000, while a non-CPHR HR professional earns $68,000 per year. That's a pay differential of 28%
2) There are five pathways to achieve your CPHR including options that don’t require a degree. All paths require professional experience in HR.
3) Keep your career on pace with your changing industry. CPHR Manitoba and the HR Associations across Canada are all working toward self-regulation, adding more responsibility, accountability and credibility to the designation. Take advantage of this momentum to help propel your career forward.
4) Add more value at work. Annual Professional Development ensures you stay on top of the latest industry trends and risk mitigations, making you the professional with trusted HR topic expertise.
5) Finally, CPHR Manitoba is waiving the VPE assessment fee for anyone who submits before May 15, 2018. Save $150. Submit your VPE application before May 15 to qualify.